Greetings! We'll be having an event on "Frostmourne" this Saturday at 14:00 PM (SERVER TIME)
First of all this will be a PvP event and we'll follow it up with PvE event on Sunday (Details regarding PvE event will be posted later)
Please read all the details below for this event:
This event will have a last faction standing format, both factions will make raids and choose their leader who'll arrange
an order of players (who will go after who etc.)
Factions will face eachother and every player in the line will be frozen.
After the event begins first players in the line (from both factions) will be unfrozen and they'll start the duel,
the surviving duelist may continue to duel(as long as he survives) the next player(s) in line from the defeated players faction (who'll be immediately unfrozen after his teammate falls)
(second player in line from winners faction wont be unfrozen unless the previous one is defeated).
Basically, try to win your duel and defeat the second challenger aswell,
or atleast deal some damage to them to make it easyer for your teammate to win his duel by doing so.
The faction which runs out of duelists first, will be the loser.
Important details to keep in mind:
1) The event will be held on Dire Maul arena.
2) Players may have all the buffs available in their raids (including totems,
so you may want to place your shamans in a way that'll let duelists stay in totems range)
3) Potions and Healthstones are allowed.
4) Profession items and abilities are allowed (Nitro Boost, Bombs, rockets, lifeblood etc.) (except flasks)
5) Flasks aren't allowed, only the alchemists can use the ones that are available in arena.
6) Players are allowed to eat in duels or inbetween duels. (If the enemy gives them the time and chance to do so)
7) Following abilities arent allowed: Lay on Hands (Paladin), Army of the Dead (DK) shamans are allowed to use Bloodlust ofc
(use it wisely, since your whole raid will get the debuff)
8) Players who break any rules, will be immediately killed, teleported and wont get any benefits even if their faction wins.
9) You must, and are allowed to use the arena to your benefit as much as u want. We might add some restrictions to stealth classes before the event
(You will be given all the information you need before the event starts)
10) Only healing specializations aren't allowed to participate, for obvious reasons.
11) Number of participants on both factions must be equal!
12) We'll announce the start of summoning for the event and u'll have to whisper game masters to get summoned. Early bird gets the worm,
so the faster you are in doing so, more are the chances that you'll be invited, if your factions number of participants exceeds the enemys.
Winners : 3000 Gold , 200 Arena Point, 75000 Honor Point.
Losers : 2000 Gold, 100 Arena Point , 50000 Honor Point.
Have fun and see you on the arena!
Posted by BRIAN